Over the past number of weeks life has been running in fast forward. From an almost unreasonable amount of busyness at church to my son getting married, my house has been running and running fast.
Running fast isn't bad. However, you can't run fast ALL THE TIME. A time of slow down and a time of stop must follow this time of FAST. If it does not a time of break down will occur. Only God, the bible says, never sleeps nor slumbers.
Psalms 121:1-8 NASB
(1) A Song of Ascents. I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come?
(2) My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
(3) He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.
(4) Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep.
(5) The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand.
(6) The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.
(7) The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.
(8) The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever.
Excuse me, while I go catch a few extra ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz......