Thursday, December 27, 2007

NEVER FIND on my New Year's Resolution list

New Year's resolutions are something we think about this time of year. We all have our past lists. Here are a few items that YOU WILL NEVER FIND ON MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION list.



1. Gain 10 pounds. (This one comes pretty natural.)

2. Shave my head. (This one is happening without my assistance or approval.)

3. Give up Ice Cream. (No way.)

4. Sell my Harley Davidson. (This one makes me cry.)

5. Become a Muslim. (Ok, this one is just plain stupid. When your on the right path, the only path, why would you ever want to change that. Matthew 7:12-14, John 14:6)

6. Move to Alaska. (If God asked me I would but then . . . He would also have to shift the earth so that Alaska would become the new tropics with an average yearly temperature of 80.)

7. Stop eating beef. (NO Way - What's for dinner tonight? Yeah, you got it - BEEF.)

8. Give up my remote control and all the devices that it has power over. (And every man gasped in horror.)

9. Sell my home computer, disconnect my DSL and go back to actually writing and mailing letters to everyone. (Like a . . WHY)

10. Vote for Hillary Clinton for president.


Now it is your turn. Send me your "NEVER FIND on my New Year's Resolution list" items.

Have a Great New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Move to Iowa. (Her siblings wouldn't want us there anyway, Sad)
2. Change Church.(Duh no way Jose)
3. Join the choir. (Would empty the auditorium)
4. Vote for Hillary Clinton for president. (Would have to aggree with you there!)
5. Sell my Truck.(unless it was to get a newer one)
6. Quit trusting God. (Now that would be eating a bowl of stupid)
7. Don't Vote. (H-E-L-L-O)
8. Quit reading the Bible. (Your not really that stupid are you)
9. Quit praying. (Now you have eaten 2 bowls of stupid)
10. Quit spending quality time with my wife (I'm not even going to comment on that!)
11. Don't ask God for direction. (You will have more problems than a math book)