Monday, September 1, 2008

Never Again List


Yesterday we finished a series of teachings based on the book, "Search for Significance." Great series with much discussion and soul searching that I prayed ended in healing in our lives and a closer walk with God.

As we finished the class, we commented that once you accept Jesus as you Saviour you have answered THE most important question - where will you spend eternity. In answering this question there are some issues that you never have to confess again. Here are the ten I listed out in class.


1. Never again will I confess "Sickness" because by His stripes I am healed. Isaiah 53:5


2. Never again will I say "I Can't" because "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13. Another translation says it this way, "I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me." Philippians 4:13


3. Never again will I confess "Fear" because "God has not given me a spirit of fear but one of love and power and a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7


4. Never Again will I confess "Lack" for ' Because ". . my God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 or "You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus." Philippians 4:19


5. Never again will I confess "Weakness" because "the people that know God shall be strong and do exploits (take action.) Daniel 11:32


6. Never again will I confess "Worries or Frustrations" because I - Give all my worries and cares to God, for He cares about you. 1Peter 5:7


7. Never again will I confess "Bondage" because - "where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom, AMP)" II Corinthians 3;17


8. Never again will I confess "Condemnation" because :There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ. Romans 8:1


9. Never again will I confess "Lack of knowing what to do." - because I can "ask God and he gives generously and without reproach. James 1:5. How about the way NLT says it. "But if any of you lack wisdom, you should pray to God, who will give it to you; because God gives generously and graciously to all. James" 1:5 NLT


10. Never again will I confess "Defeat" - because God always causes me to triumph in Christ" II Corinthians 2:14 "And I got it, thank God! In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. Through us, he brings knowledge of Christ. Everywhere we go, people breathe in the exquisite fragrance. (2Corinthians 2:14 - Message)


God bless

No comments: