Saturday, October 6, 2007

Newfoundlands are really interesting dogs. They seem lazy but know how to conserve energy. I heard someone use the term, "Living Rug." That's a good description but I got to tell you I love the breed. Big, love people, easy to get along with and they love their owners to a fault. I guess that is why I love dogs, they love their owners no matter what. They are always glad to see you and appreciate any attention you give them. GREAT companions. Here is picture of my Newf right after we got him. He has bad elbows and couldn't be shown. I got him because I wanted to take care of him. He did need to have surgery to fix one of his legs but he is doing great. His name is Harley, named by my wife after my motorcycle which is a Harley Davidson. Some poeple say dogs don't go to heaven. In my mansion in heaven there will be many dogs.

No comments: